Rancho Los Cerritos’ intimate inner courtyard and ample backyard are the perfect duet for your ceremony and reception. All dates in June 2013 are now full – please contact us regarding limited dates remaining for July-September.
Private use of the historic site can be arranged by making a donation to Rancho Los Cerritos Foundation; aproximately half of the site-use costs can be deductible with the consultation of your tax advisor.. Donation schedules are as follows:
Events with Ceremony & Reception for Site Only:
- Up to 100 guests: $4,500 donation ($2,000 Charitable deduction), $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit, $1 million general insurance
- Up to 150 guests: $6,500 donation ($3,000 Charitable contribution), $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit, $1 million general insurance
- Up to 200 guests: $8,500 donation ($4,000 Charitable deduction), $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit, $1 million general insurance
You may have events to include up to 400 guests in the backyard — call for pricing of such event. You will have additional costs for Rancho preferred professional Wedding Coordinator, Rancho preferred catering & & rentals or other services applicable to the event which will be vetted during the planning stages of your event. (Security & renting of additional restroom facilities may be mandated based on size and activities of each event.)
EvEvents without food or beverages (ceremony/event only) -
- Up to 100 guests: $2,700 donation, $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit, $1 million general insurance
- Up to 200 guests: $5,300 donation, $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit, $1 million general insurance
- Wednesday – Sunday: 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm. Morning events may also be allowed; please contact the Rancho for details.
- Monday & Tuesday: Can be scheduled between 9:00am – 11:00pm (in a five-hour event block)
Included in your donation:
- Private use of the venue
- Reasonable Set-up and break-down time on day following event
- One-hour rehearsal, to be pre-arranged
- Photography in the outdoor areas during scheduled event time
- Rancho site-liaison present throughout your event for facility related needs
- Foundation staff to serve as planning liaison with professional special event coordinator and contractee.
- Reduced rate for an engagement portrait session
- A portion of your donation is tax-deductible
All private use of the site requires:
- Couple must commit to use of pre-approved professional event planner for no less than 1 month prior to event, pre-approved caterer & vendors.
- Site-use fee & donation to be paid per schedule with signed contract
- $500 non-refundable reservation deposit, payable when you book the site (to be applied to final balance due)
- $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit
- $1 – 2 million general insurance, holding harmless the City of Long Beach, Rancho Los Cerritos and Rancho Los Cerritos Foundation
- Contractee hire a professional, licensed and insured event coordinator
- Contractee agree to secure event services through Rancho Pre-approved vendors. Exceptions will require approval by the site-use committee of the board of directors.
To Reserve a date:
- Please contact the Rancho to make sure your date is available
- A date is reserved once we have approved your application and received a$500 nonrefundable reservation deposit (to be applied to final balance due)