Rancho Los Cerritos’ intimate inner courtyard and ample backyard are the perfect duet for your ceremony and reception. All dates in June 2013 are now full – please contact us regarding limited dates remaining for July-September.
Private use of the historic site can be arranged by making a donation to Rancho Los Cerritos Foundation; aproximately half of the site-use costs can be deductible with the consultation of your tax advisor.. Donation schedules are as follows:
Events with Ceremony & Reception for Site Only:
- Up to 100 guests: $4,300 donation, $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit, $1 million general insurance
- Up to 150 guests: $6,300 donation, $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit, $1 million general insurance Additional fees will be incurred for preferred catering & rentals and services applicable to the event which will be quoted during the planning stages of your event. (Security may be mandated based on size and activities of each event.)
For events over 150 guests - please contact the Rancho for a personalized quote.
Events without food or beverages (ceremony/event only) -
- Up to 100 guests: $2,700 donation, $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit, $1 million general insurance
- Up to 200 guests: $5,300 donation, $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit, $1 million general insurance
- Wednesday – Sunday: 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm. Morning events may also be allowed; please contact the Rancho for details.
- Monday & Tuesday: Can be scheduled between 9:00am – 11:00pm (in a five-hour event block)
Included in your donation:
- Private use of the venue
- Reasonable Set-up and break-down time on day following event
- One-hour rehearsal, to be pre-arranged
- Photography in the outdoor areas during scheduled event time
- Rancho site-liaison present throughout your event for facility related needs
- Foundation staff to serve as planning liaison with professional special event coordinator and contractee.
- Reduced rate for an engagement portrait session
- A portion of your donation is tax-deductible
All private use of the site requires:
- Couple must commit to use of pre-approved professional event planner for no less than 1 month prior to event, pre-approved caterer & vendors.
- Site-use fee & donation to be paid per schedule with signed contract
- $500 non-refundable reservation deposit, payable when you book the site (to be applied to final balance due)
- $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit
- $1 – 2 million general insurance, holding harmless the City of Long Beach, Rancho Los Cerritos and Rancho Los Cerritos Foundation
- Contractee hire a professional, licensed and insured event coordinator
- Contractee agree to secure event services through Rancho Pre-approved vendors. Exceptions will require approval by the site-use committee of the board of directors.
To Reserve a date:
- Please contact the Rancho to make sure your date is available
- A date is reserved once we have approved your application and received a$500 nonrefundable reservation deposit (to be applied to final balance due)